EXECUTIVES FROM SOME OF THE COUNTRY’S MOST IMPORTANT ORGANIZATIONS ARE COMING SPECIFICALLY TO FIND SOLUTIONS TO THEIR Physical security CHALLENGES — sign up now to attend this unique sales opportunity
Attendance is strictly limited - RSVP NOW to guarantee your participation!
As an innovative Physical Security supplier the Exchange gives you the ability to meet your best prospects in a highly focused and results-oriented shared environment - during pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings arranged for one reason only – to create new and profitable new business relationships!
REGISTER NOW IN ONE EASY STEP
At the Physical Security Exchange you'll have private, pre-scheduled, one-on-one meetings with your best target prospects -- senior level executives with budgets and purchasing authority, not junior-level gatekeepers. You'll know in advance who you’ll be meeting, have the time to uncover opportunities and overcome objections, and build long-lasting and highly productive relationships.
Physical Security Exchange Benefits:
- A minimum of 16 pre-scheduled meetings with leading industry executives
- 3 nights' accommodations at the Omni Barton Creek and includes all scheduled meals
- An exclusive opportunity to invite potential customers of your choice (subject to qualification)
- Extensive formal and informal networking opportunities outside of scheduled appointment sessions
- Complete participant directory
- Event attendance is limited to ensure a one-to-one buyer to supplier ratio
- All buyers are vetted to ensure the highest quality and diversity of participants
- Proprietary software allows both buyers and suppliers the opportunity to request meetings pre-event
What it Costs
- $8500 for one representative - up to 16 meetings
- $400 for each additional meeting - up to 24 meetings
- $2,250 for each additional representative
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to meet with the country's top executives in a beautiful but highly focused setting. Supplier space is extremely limited - register now to guarantee your place at this innovative industry event.
For more information contact Stefano Ghigliazza at 203-202-2576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.